Friday, July 14, 2006

Four more Ohio Pictures

I got a couple of emails that said the picture of my grandson with my mom didn't show up. I don't know what the problem is. I could see it on my laptop and on my work computer, but not on my home computer. So I will try republishing it along with three more pictures. The first is Jimmy and his great grandmother, my Mom. The second is me being silly, the third is Lori, her new husband, his mom, and my brother and his wife. The fourth picture is just one that I thought turned out real cute. The dog seems to be posing. Hope these work for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Margaret said...

I'm not sure you'll be getting this, John, but does your brother ever get confused with Colonel Sanders? Cool pics!